At the Sign of the Boat, You Will Always Have A “Smooth Sale.”
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Yolanda M. Carroll and I am a “Shoreline Specialist.”
I do it all! My specialty is home marketing, home preparation for sale, contracts, financial guidance and relocation assistance, vacation planning and all season rentals. To serve your real estate needs better, I also maintain active memb
ership in the Multiple Listing Service and an active internet present.
YoYo's Mission Statement
· I will not bend the truth to make a sale.
· For every client, I will work as hard as I can to help them achieve their dreams.
· I am grateful & inspired to be working with professionals whom I believe are capable, honest and hardworking.
· I believe that working hard at something you love to do, with people you trust, is one of the greatest experiences in life.
· I love to help my clients find a house that can become their home.
· I am devoted to my family, my colleagues, my community and my country.
· I am proud to offer some of the finest homes in the country.
· I believe that my business can be successful only if I continue the tradition of trust.
YoYo's Professional Achievements
· 2008 to Current NRT’s top 1,000 Sales Associates Nationwide
· 2008/2009 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
· 2007 Award Winner for Coldwell Banker’s Top 1% In Sales Worldwide
· NRT Top 1,000 Sales Associates Nationally 2007
· Multiple recipient-Coldwell Banker Agent of the Month Award
· Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Club 2004—Present
· Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier Club 2003—2005 & 2009
· Eastern Connecticut Assoc. of Realtor Volume Sales Awards 1995—Present
· DeWolfe Chairman’s Club 2001—2002
· DeWolfe Sales Award—Top 25 Agents
· Masters Club Award, Volume Sales 1994-2001
· Second Place, Outstanding Achievement, Classified Advertising & Sales Aids
· Manchester Board of Realtors, Associate of the Year 1985